Re: [dev] A chance for a suckless web?

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 21:08:05 +0200

I approve of Ben's comment. I read a lot of web articles on my
e-reader these days. This way I waste less time in front of shitty web
browsers (on immobile supercomputers) and have something consuming to
do on the go.
If I navigate through the shitty flash and .gif and CSS websites fast
and efficiently just to mark stuff for later offline e-reading without
lingering around on those pages, I waste less power to wasted CPU
resources (often correlated to number of open tabs while the computer
and thus my web browser are turned on).