[dev] slcon2

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 00:58:25 +0100

Good evening everybody!

I've just arrived home from this years' suckless conference and just
want to say that I feel honored to have met such great, smart and
talented people this weekend!
You rarely get this feeling of companionship and productivity at a
developer conference, especially given the different countries we
all come from and the fact we stayed in a city alien to most of us.

Thanks to all attendees who showed their trust by voting for me at
the community conference.

I'm very much looking forward to next year's slcon, which will be
taking place in Frankfurt (more details later), hoping that we may
be able to welcome some new people there which have a sparking
interest in the suckless way.

I will keep this past weekend in my memory for a long time.

Cheers and best regards

Laslo Hunhold

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>