Re: [dev] suckless assembly at 32C3

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:11:31 +0100

Jan Klemkow wrote:
> I would like to organize an assembly for the suckless community at the 32C3.
> If you want to attend this to this assembly, reply on this mail. Unlike the
> last year, I won't organize an empty assembly. I will orga- nize one, if at
> least five people (including myself) promise to attend. In my opinion we
> should use this event as a possibility to hack on our software, like a
> hackathon.

Heyho Jan,

I'll be there, but will probably be floating around quite a lot, so my
attendence factor at the suckless assembly will probably be between 0.2 and 0.5.
If we are not enough people to register an own assembly, we might still meet to
hack on some projects at one of the publicly available tables.

--Markus