Re: [dev] [sent] 0.1 release

From: Stephen Whitmore <stephen.whitmore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:28:00 -0800

Congrats on the release!

When running the example presentation, I hit a segfault when I reached
the first slide with an image (_AT_nyan.png). See attached for backtrace.
This only seems to happen if the window is smaller than certain
dimensions. I can repro for large text lines in small windows, too.

Tangential nit: The README still seems to say that slides are per-line
vs per-paragraph.

Please let me know if there's a better place for me to post this -- I
didn't see a specific mailing list mentioned on the project page.

Thanks,

  Stephen