Re: [dev] out-of-tree patches

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 12:34:07 +0100

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 7:42 PM, Lieven Moors <lievenmoors_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, I found them now. I didn't see any patches against tip on the
> wiki page (with the other patches), and I thought that might have been
> the intention. Do they just need a link manually added to that page?

It's probably best to base the patches against a stable release (for
dmenu, dwm atleast) not just the tip (twss).

I noticed some patches are linked to external sites. Imho they should
be hosted on suckless itself always. This way the patches are also
maintained at one place and everyone can fix them if they are broken.

Kind regards,
Hiltjo