Re: [dev] [sbase] cal doesn't highlight current day

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 16:39:35 -0200

I'm sometimes on the computer and a job email says "next thursday..."
or something like that, so I quickly do a "cal" or "cal -3" (depending
if I'm at then end of the month) and check out what day of the month
next thursday will be.
Also vice-verse, when someone says "on next month's 25th..." so I
check out with cal which day of the week it will be.
Plus many other things. Like on the beginning of the year seeing in
which weekday my birthday will be, when a certain event will happen,
etc.

It's one of the commands I use the most, and having the current day
highlighted is a pretty great feature. Is there a reason sbase doesn't
implement it?