[dev] Space to advance to the next slide

From: Jan Christoph Ebersbach <jceb_AT_e-jc.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 06:42:34 +0100

Hi,

Thank you very much for sent, it's awesome! Since Space is very common
in other presentation tools to advance to the next slide it would be a
great default for sent as well. The attached patch adds the Space key
as another way to advance to the next slide.

Regards,

Jan Christoph
--
Jan Christoph Ebersbach
I didn’t want some petty, inferior brand of righteousness that comes