Re: [dev] [sent] 0.1 release

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:47:39 +0100

Joerg Jung wrote:
> Have you compiled sent with address sanitizer as suggested in the link, or
> enabled the malloc.conf J option on OpenBSD, as mentioned above?

Heyho Joerg,

sorry, I missed that point. Please check again, I just pushed a fix, which
should work. I could not test it, since I don't have a BSD system and
compilation with address sanitizer enabled failed (probably due to the required
libs not being compiled with it). Let me know if it works now.

--Markus