Re: [dev] Re: [sbase] cal doesn't highlight current day

From: v4hn <me_AT_v4hn.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:12:34 +0100

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 10:48:15AM -0200, Marc Collin wrote:
> I really believe this would be a 0% complexity addition

Don't believe but demonstrate. Did you write a patch yet?
util-linux' cal manpage states:

> the day will be highlighted if the calendar is displayed on a terminal.

Go ahead.

> Left is how it is. Right is how it could be (with current day highlighted).
> Does anyone else think this would help a lot those who use cal constantly?

I use util-linux' cal approx. 5 times a day,
and yes, the highlight is rather important for my everyday usage.
As I'm not sure when I will finally get around to setup sbase/ubase
on my workstation, I don't feel obliged to implement this myself at the moment.

v4hn