Re: [dev] c++ compiler that rocks

From: Rashad Kanavath <mohammedrashadkm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 12:43:11 +0100

Most of them softwares listed on stuff that sucks has alternatives
given by suckless. There is a lot of other softwares/compilers etc..
that still sucks are not listed. this is because the list will be
endless!

I agree that. If you think the compiler or language is good enough. it
is better to update the page saying don't use that. Otherwise, users
can think there is no alternative.

Look at other section in the page. There is alternaitves for libc
called musl and ulibC.

http://suckless.org/sucks/

 GCC C compiler is a virus, Then you are saying there is no
alternative if I want a c or c++ compiler. ?

Or is suckless planning to develop a new C compiler?

I just want to know

--
Regards,
   Rashad