Re: [dev] c++ compiler that rocks

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 07:24:24 +0100

Greetings.

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 07:24:24 +0100 xire.luetof_AT_gmail.com wrote:
> [wrapped around for the sake of netiquette]
> For the sake of clarity/curiosity could you elaborate as to the flaws
> you find most heinous in C++? OOP languages in general? C++' implementation
> of that? Something else?

If you are really using dev_AT_suckless.org with some immature e‐mail
client and don’t know how to wrap around at a sane character length,
then there’s no way how you get me to answer such questions. First, the
e‐mails will be displayed in an improper way and I – as an artist –
can’t allow that my e‐mails are displayed improperly. Second, these
questions have been answered in the archive.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann