mail technology [was: Re: [dev] c++ compiler that rocks]

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:43:02 +0100

Greetings.

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:43:02 +0100 xire.luetof_AT_gmail.com wrote:
> Then fine, set the default as whatever width you like
> for symbol wrapping, but should that not be done
> client-side? For example, when quoting, won't the
> text be pushed out further than that hard-wrap limit?
>
> Presumably, prior to sending you are still using soft
> wrapping and then it adds the hard-wrapping after,
> correct? Otherwise you would need to manually
> rewrap when adding a word. Why not merely move
> this step to the receiver?

Clearly, you should go back to Internet school and get your degree
first.

Since you are a suckless user you are supposed to view e‐mails on the
commandline. This means rules of the terminal apply: 80x25. This is the
minimum requirement and all text has to apply. At least you got your
iPhone Mail to not send out pure HTML, which is the next disgrace intro‐
duced for the the »lazy bastard e‐mail users« faction.

Any further questions before I give you the date for the Internet exam?
People using Apple products are not allowed to apply.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann