[dev] [vis] text_line_end() in insert mode

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 07:58:39 +0100

Heyho Marc,

something I don't seem to be able to figure out: When pressing the END key in
insert mode, in vim the cursor moves after the last regular character in the
current line, basically over the newline character, if you choose to display it.
In vis however it does only move to the last regular character, like in normal
mode. The text_line_end function called by the END-mapping seems to do the right
thing. I'm lost, where the differentiation between normal mode (the cursor
cannot move beyond the last regular character) and insert mode has to be done in
this case.

--Markus