[dev] Re: [slock] red color on control keys?

From: Frostyfrog <frostyfrog2_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 23:50:38 -0600

So, I understand that the red background color is supposed to signify
that someone tried to log into the machine, but does it really need to
turn the screen red when I press a no-op key? I generally press the
control key to wake up my monitors, but that has the side-effect of
going into "Someone tried to guess you're password/login" mode. So,
yeah... the red screen is a moot point if it doesn't really show me
anything. :/

Is this intended behavior, or should I try diving into the code in an
attempt to make a patch?
~ Frostyfrog ^.^