Re: [dev] running dwm from/with gnome

From: Timothy Rice <t.rice_AT_ms.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 15:25:56 +1000

> I'm not sure my other "factual error(s?)" was, but I would be happy to
> be enlightened.

Yeah, I wrote in a hurry. After sending it I thought it could have been
worded better. The issues I noticed and was responding to were:

1. Uncertainty around whether .xinitrc would be recognised on session
  startup when using a display manager like GDM.
2. Assertion that .xinitrc and friends require the executable bit set.

Whereas the second one *is* an error, the first was not, so I apologise for
seeming condescending or snarky or unhelpfully critical or anything like
that.

~ Tim