[dev] Re: [slcon3] Call for papers

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:17:00 +0200

UPDATE slcon3

Unfortunately we did not receive too many proposals yet, though I
checked with a bunch of fellows that they intend to deliver their
proposal slightly delayed.

Hence we extend the submission deadline until: **20 Aug, 2016**

ALSO: I would like to ask everyone who wants to attend, to reply
directly to me, so that we can check how many people will definitely
attend the conference[0].

[0] http://suckless.org/conference/

Best regards,
Anselm