Re: [dev] New Suckless computer language?

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 21:59:16 +0200

On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 20:46:50 +0200
Daniel V <daniel.viksporre_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Daniel,

> Is there any interest in a small new computer language?
>
> A few years back I found a new way to make computer languages.
>
> [...] Bla Bla Bla [...]
>
> Is there any need for a new language, or is C good enough?

this is not the book club. If you want to talk your heart out, talk to
your hairdresser or something. If you can't find a way to host a git
repo, at least show us the syntax here. Give a simple example, like a
hello world to "enlighten" us.
Other than most pseudosciences (Gender studies, psychology, social
sciences, ...), it is easy to spot someone who just talks but doesn't
deliver in a real scientific context, to which I also count software
development, especially language theory.

Show some code or you'll have lost all the respect by many people here,
including me, if there ever was one.

Cheers

FRIGN

--