[dev] Re: Request for video player recommendation with a good playlist

From: Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_kth.se>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 17:52:11 +0100

If anyone is interrested, I found that this problem
also occurred with Wine and GPG. However, I have
reinstalled everything and this problem doesn't seem
to happen anymore. Although I don't now what caused
the error and why it's not happening anymore, what
happened was that X crashed because it invalid
window properties.