Re: [dev] [ubase] pager

From: Josuah Demangeon <mail_AT_josuah.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 10:22:24 +0100

On February 4, 2017 2:03:16 AM GMT+01:00, "Mattias Andrée" <maandree_AT_kth.se> wrote:

> Well, this is embarrassing, I forgot to check you program
> before starting on ul(1). However, I just ran
>
> MAN_KEEP_FORMATTING=y man man | ./iode

I made escape sequences tooglable with flags, maybe that is the reason.

You can try enabling colour interpreting with +R (or disabling it with -R). Either as command-line flag or as keybinding.

> and it is not able to display it properly, which is the
> only thing I have implemented in ul(1) so far. But I'll
> see if there are parts that can be reused.
>
> maandree

There is also +/-N for line number, and I am trying line wrapping / stripping with +/-S in a "folding" branch.

I will iddle in #suckless if that helps.