Re: [dev] [st] Full screen without menu bar?

From: Raphaël Proust <raphlalou_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 08:45:57 +0000

Hi,

Typically, window decorations are for the window manager to handle.
Although applications can help (e.g., by providing shortcuts and
special full-screen modes), I think that the separation of concerns
(between the roles of the wm and the applications) is considered more
suckless. As a result, I don't think such code would appear in the
core st. You are welcome to make a patch available to the community.

Cheers,

--
Raphaël Proust