Re: [dev] [st] patch for bold, italic, underline colors

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:45:09 +0200

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 12:09:43 -0700
"Suraj N. Kurapati" <sunaku_AT_riseup.net> wrote:

Hey Suraj,

> I was unable to push the attached patch to the st wiki:
>
> $ git push
> Counting objects: 7, done.
> Delta compression using up to 2 threads.
> Compressing objects: 100% (7/7), done.
> Writing objects: 100% (7/7), 8.82 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
> Total 7 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0)
> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
> exit 128

we intentionally block all incoming IPs we identify as vegans.
If you want to be unlocked, we can make an exception for you if you
come to the next slcon in Würzburg, Germany and eat a big German
Schnitzel with us.

/s

I would try going to an internet cafe, university, library or something
else and see if it works there.

With best regards

Laslo Hunhold

--