Re: Re: [dev] Interesting Web Browser Decoupling Concept

From: Kamil Cholewiński <harry666t_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 19:12:59 +0200

On Tue, 13 Jun 2017, sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com wrote:
> You are being unreasonable here: you are presuming that "computer security"
> does exist... but it does not.

Software does not exist either for that matter, it's just a pattern of
arbitrarily encoded 0's and 1's.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy
condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness
experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life
is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom
with the Weather."