[dev] [sent] release version 1

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 00:04:23 +0200

Heyho,

I am happy to announce the version 1 release of sent. It was already released a
few days ago, I just forgot the announcement. Sorry, all you hungry package
maintainers. The release numbering has been changed to only single numbers, so
the next releases will be 2, 3, and so on.

Notable changes since the last version 0.2 include:

- Use farbfeld for images. No libpng support anymore (but farbfeld can handle
  png as well as many more formats, so not a regression).
- Bind key r to refresh the slide set from file. Useful when drafting/writing
  slides.
- Support for transparent images.
- Many bug fixes and simplifications.
- More key mappings by default.

https://tools.suckless.org/sent
https://git.suckless.org/sent
https://dl.suckless.org/tools/sent-1.tar.gz

The git commit and tag are signed with my PGP key and if you don't trust that as
it has another mail adress, just read the source, it's not that long. You should
do that anyway and not trust that code is good, just because someone put a
signature on it.

--Markus