Re: [dev] st b1338e issues

From: lukáš Hozda <luk.hozda_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 17:40:52 +0200

2) Showing them is common behavior afaik. MacOS terminal is the one
that's odd here. Nothing wrong with that. Those characters are what
actually the keyboard sends to the terminal or, more accurately, what
the terminal prints for what it actually receives from the keyboard.

1) I can't tell what's the problem exactly because I am on mobile data
atm and I don't feel like wasting my bandwith with videos. Like Hiltjo
said, text is probably what you want for bug reports. A 'cool' thing,
yet perhaps unsuitable for this situation, is using asciinema to
record terminal sessions. It is definitely better for bandwith.

regards,
Lukáš