Re: [dev] [st] Emojis

From: Janne Heß <jannehess_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 19:05:56 +0200

Thank you for your prompt response.
I tried testing that by running `st bash` (my default shell
automatically starts tmux).
However, when pasting the first line of getemoji.com, st crashes (and
this is an actual bug IMO).
The output of st is:

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or
internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request: 139 (RENDER)
  Minor opcode of failed request: 20 (RenderAddGlyphs)
  Serial number of failed request: 825

Do you need any more information for reproducing the bug?