Re: [dev] [st] Unable to map Ctrl+$NUMBER

From: Gary Allen Vollink <gary_AT_vollink.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 21:22:30 -0400

Hi Eric,

This might not help at all, but ... without any modifications at all,
Ctrl + 1 prints a 1, but interestingly ... Ctrl + 2 through 9 are
fully unresponsive (no input). Seems like something else is up here.

That said, I still was unable to get XK_2 to do anything special on my
terminal either. I didn't put a huge amount of time, but I'm hoping
my observation might help you trace this.

Thanks,
Gary