Re: [dev] [surf] [patch] strip uri leading whitespace when ctrl-p

From: Quentin Rameau <quinq_AT_fifth.space>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 17:36:15 +0200

Please folks, don't start yet another endless diverging thread about
how *thing* is ugly and all.

There's no need to write so much about what g_strdup() is, seriously,
were you born yesterday?

Keep the threads about what they are initially, start your own apart if
you want to diverge from it.

There's enough pollution on the list.