Re: [dev] [dwm] firefox fullscreen youtube issue

From: Donald Allen <donaldcallen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 08:36:46 -0500

On 20 November 2017 at 04:09, David Demelier <markand_AT_malikania.fr> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> With firefox 57 and dwm 6.1, watching a video on youtube and clicking on the fullscreen button makes the video fill the firefox frame, not the whole screen.
>
> I remember some years ago that it worked fine, I wonder if something has changed? Do I need to configure something in firefox/dwm?

I am not seeing this, with the same version of Firefox on an Arch
Linux system. You did not say what patches, if any, you have applied
to dwm. In my case, I have applied only the 'pertag' patch. It's also
possible that there is something about your changes to config.h that
is causing the symptom you are seeing. So more information (patches,
your config.h) would be more likely to get you an answer.

/Don Allen