Re: [dev] [dwm] firefox fullscreen youtube issue

From: Donald Allen <donaldcallen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 09:42:10 -0500

But again, your information is incomplete. What system are you running
dwm on? What hardware? X/xorg version?

Have you tried multiple youtube videos? When you click the (youtube)
full-screen button, are you saying that firefox doesn't fill the
screen, that the bar (presumably at the top) is not covered?

I have tried watching, for example, this video by one of my favorite musicians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4R-qf6E7XI

When I click the full-screen button in the lower right corner of the
youtube video frame, it expands to completely fill the screen. The bar
at the top is covered.