[dev] [st] Insert key sends nothing

From: Martin Tournoij <martin_AT_arp242.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:01:06 +0000

Hi there,

I'm using the latest version of st from master (0ac685fc), and it seems
that the Insert key (with or without any modifier key) isn't working.

For example using ^v<Insert> in any shell or Vim gives no output at all,
which leads me to conclude that st isn't sending anything to the
application.

I tried some older versions too (up to 0.1), and all versions seem to
have this issue.

I tried fiddling with the source and terminfo entry a bit, to no avail.

Is this the expected behaviour? Does anyone have any hints on how to fix
it?

Many thanks,
Martin