Re: [dev] (academic) reading suggestions associated to the minimalist/suckless design philosophy?

From: v4hn <me_AT_v4hn.de>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 13:24:57 +0200

One book in that domain I enjoyed quite a bit is

Beautiful Code - O'Reilly
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596510046.do

It's not really about suckless software
(usually svn, xml, and js are not considered suckless...),
but it illustrates quite nicely many thought processes
involved with "elegant" software design.

v4hn

--
Michael 'v4hn' Görner, M.Sc. Cognitive Science, PhD Student
Universität Hamburg