Re: [dev] [st] Hardcoded colors. Can I change them runtime?

From: Charlie Kester <corky1951_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 14:46:45 -0700

On Sun 05 Aug 2018 at 12:41:56 PDT Daniel Vartanov wrote:
>Hey,
>
>I appreciate your emotional rollercoaster because of this peculiarity,
>the patches indeed are not alwasy compatible (so are any mods to
>software TBH).

Perhaps the array of color definitions should be broken out into a
separate file, since this is probably the most frequently user-customized
part of config.h?

This would eliminate the need to re-edit this section whenever something else
changes in config.def.h (which has been *much* more common than changes to the
color definitions.)