Re: [dev] [st] solarized light patch colors incorrect

From: Quentin Rameau <quinq_AT_fifth.space>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 23:07:07 +0200

> So, back to that question about security-related bug reports. You haven't commented.

Maybe it's a misplaced consumer^Wgrown up habbit which makes you feel
like your entitled to a comment?

If you had the decency to at least read the answers to the questions
for which you demand an answer, you'd had seen I already did.

I will happily review any patch fixing a security™-related issue you
send us, but until then you're just (starting to) wasting time.

Until then, I'll go back to other things, good luck!