Re: [dev] [ubase] Implementing users and groups management

From: ilmich <ardutu_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:22:46 +0100

Hi Daniel,

> > 1) Note that struct passwd is not compatible with linux libc ABI (pw_class).

you are right, but I've noticed that ubase's login and passwd
implementation make us of them.
However my conclusion is that ubase currently supports two databases
for login with password (shadow and openwall tcb).
Therefore the best way is not to impose the choice on which it is best to use.
So I think I will create a new project for my lightweight shadow
tools, that I will soon share with you on the wiki.

Thanks to everyone
Michele