Re: [dev] [st] Cannot redraw the screen properly

From: Martin Tournoij <martin_AT_arp242.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 17:02:13 -0500

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019, at 23:23, Enan Ajmain wrote:
> I've had no experience with mailing lists before and the last time I
> had to report a bug I had a problem because I was mailing in html. I
> learnt after many days, what I was doing wrong. That's why I thought
> maybe I need to change the subject matter or something.
>
> Anyway, sorry about that, won't happen again.

That's okay :-)

Most mailing lists keep public archives, so you can check that if you're
in doubt about if or how your message appeared:
https://lists.suckless.org/dev/1903/33306.html

Also, if you're subscribed you *should* be getting the message you sent
back.

> As for the reproduction of bugs, I'm looking into it. My only
> configurations was scrollback patch, colors and font. I will get back.

Note that this wasn't really obvious; you just pasted a link with
"here's my fork"