Re: [dev] [st] How do I add a keybinding to open a new ST window in the current working directory?

From: Enan Ajmain <3nan.ajmain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 11:30:37 +0600

Hi,

I looked at the patch you suggested, but I still don't have any idea
how I should go about getting what I want. I mean I understood the
code, but I lack any knowledge on actually coding on top of existing
projects. If you didn't understand what I actually wanted, I will
reiterate more clearly. I want to press `Ctrl-N` to open a new ST
terminal on the cwd. I am using dwm and someone else suggested I use
dwm to handle that but I don't want to do that, mainly because I
change window managers quite often, but also because I think a
terminal emulator should have the feature I am talking about. Or at
least should be easy to add. Someone else suggested `st &` and while
it does make sense but it's not what I want, I want a keybinding.

So, could you help me how I can create a function to open a new ST
terminal window on the cwd of the current ST terminal?