[dev] [dwm] How do I launch a window in floating mode without using `Rules rules[]`?

From: Enan Ajmain <3nan.ajmain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 17:00:34 +0600

Hi,

I want to add a keybinding to launch my terminal emulator in floating
mode, and I want it to be separate from my regular keybinding to
launch terminal in the currently active mode. If I wanted to launch
the terminal window always in floating mode, I could have used rules.

I've looked through config file and have a guess that the NULL entry
in the following list of strings might be used to indicate what mode I
want the window to open in.
```
static const char *termcmd[] = { "st", NULL };
```

But after looking at the union Arg and the function spawn, I am
feeling lost. So, if anyone could point me in the right direction, it
would be great.

Thanks,
Enan Ajmain