[dev] Subject: [st] strange behavior when using man

From: iba68 <iba68_AT_mail.ch>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 13:02:35 +0200

Subject: [st] strange behavior when using man

I had yesterday a user in IRC #gentoo and it's problem was the error at
bottom

this only happend with bspwm as desktop
with i3 as desktop it not happend
this was tested by the user

then i have tested also on my computer but i use openbox
with openbox it happens but only when lauched simpleterm with gmrun
not happens in openbox when started from openbox menu
also not happens in openbox when started simpleterm from within another
terminal
by typing st to start

man test > /dev/null

bzip2: I/O or other error, bailing out.  Possible reason follows.
bzip2: Broken pipe
         Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

bzip2: I/O or other error, bailing out.  Possible reason follows.
bzip2: Broken pipe
         Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

with man test > some_filename happens the same