Re: [dev] json

From: Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_kth.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 15:05:21 +0200

Hi!

What do you need from the library? If I recall correctly,
jsonc is good enough, and have all the functionality you
will need. If you only need to be able to parse into
struct:s, writing a small parser is simple (assuming you
go against the RFC and only support UTF-8 like a sane
person).

Regards,
Mattias Andrée