[dev] [dwm] [swaptags] Swapping the contents of two tags

From: Ricardo Jesus <rj.bcjesus_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 19:34:59 +0100

Hello,

I wrote a small patch for dwm 6.2 which enables it to swap the contents of
two tags (i.e. the clients which are visible in one are moved to the other
and vice-versa).

This is my first time actually hacking into dwm's code on my own (so far I
had only applied patches others had made or changed defaults).

I was looking forward to receive some feedback and/or corrections to my
modifications.

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo Jesus