Re: [dev] [slcon6] Invitation to the suckless conference 2019

From: Daniel Vartanov <dan_AT_vartanov.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 13:25:09 +0100

Dear organisers,

I regret to inform you that I won't be able to attend Suckless Conf
2019 due to visa issues. Unfortunately this world is not yet as open
as we wish it to be.

Hopefully see you next year!
BTW, will organisers be able to issue an official invitation letter to
increase my chances of getting a visa in 2020?

Cheers,
Daniel