Re: [dev] Re: My take at a static site generator

From: Marc Chantreux <eiro_AT_phear.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 10:11:38 +0100

hello,

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 09:02:00PM +0200, Adrian Grigore wrote:
> That was my issue, the need to implement things. Along my HTML code, I
> also have to implement or include libraries for common functionality.

> loop(‘i’,10,‘Counter is i’)
> vs
> i = 1
> while ...
> #!

well ... i can't get satisfaction from both of them. that's why i wrote
zpp and finally started to use and abuse the pandoc template langage:
there is no minimalist tool that is good enough for me.

the best template langage i know is by far template toolkit
(https://metacpan.org/release/Template-Toolkit) and i will
try to port it in rust.

regards,
marc