Re: [dev] [st] When shrinking the width of a st window, overflowing text gets cut out and it is no longer retrievable, not even if the width is reset to the original one

From: Lee Phillips <lee_AT_lee-phillips.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 09:50:50 -0600

I compiled the current version of this scroll program and used it with both st and xterm. It had no effect. The programs behaved as before, with lines getting erased after window resizing.

I also prefer to use dwm to manage my terminal windows rather than a multiplexer, so I am keenly interested in a solution to this problem. It is the only thing that makes the dwm experience less than perfectly delightful.