Re: [dev] [st] When shrinking the width of a st window, overflowing text gets cut out and it is no longer retrievable, not even if the width is reset to the original one

From: Lee Phillips <lee_AT_lee-phillips.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 12:22:51 -0600

> No effect at all? It is at least supposed to allow you to scroll back. I suspect something is wrong with the way you're trying to use scroll.

Sorry, I think I already had a scrollback patch applied to st, so I could already scroll back (and I forgot that that patch was in there). So my message was misleading. However, it has no effect on what I'm after: restoring the parts of lines cut off horizontally when changing the sizes of windows. How to use: aren't I supposed to type `scroll st` to start the terminal?