Followup: Re: [dev] [quark] Shouldn't it redirect site.com/ to /index.html?

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 18:50:23 +0100

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:16:13 -0800
Spenser Truex <truex_AT_equwal.com> wrote:

> If you navigate to my site:
> http://equwal.com
> It doesn't redirct to index.html, since I don't have a program
> performing redirects on there like varnishd.
>
> Previously I was using varnishd in front of quark to do this, and I
> had this stuff doing it:
>
> Shouldn't quark support this out of the box? I'm on the latest git
> version of quark.

I must excuse myself, given this was a bug in quark, which is now fixed
at HEAD. The headers behaved properly and even reported the correct
response-data-size, however, due to a stale-data-bug it would not read
the correct file for serving.

The center of this problem is the http_prepare_response()-function,
which was adapted to the new data model of request- and
response-structs, but needs to be refactored.

This bug was already reported by Quentin Rameau on January 17th,
however, I missed it due to a bump.