Re: [dev] Checksums and Sig files for release gzip

From: Sagar Acharya <sagaracharya_AT_tutanota.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 07:45:16 +0200 (CEST)

Ok. But this is a behavioral change right? How can a patch help in this case?

Admins always protest the decision in almost every community if it isn't theirs. Am I suggesting something harmful here? It takes a minute to sign a release and this improves security. It makes sure that user gets the same piece of code that the dev made.

If that action helps suckless, why be reluctant because I initiated that mail?
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://designman.org

17 Apr 2021, 02:39 by hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org: