Re: [dev] Ada not Rust

From: Alessandro Pistocchi <apukfreelance_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 09:52:37 +0200

Hi,

Sorry to step in but I find this conversation very interesting :-)

I don’t know much about ADA and would like to know a bit more, especially
now that I see it could be a viable alternative to rust.

I am not too keen on rust, on the other hand I like the idea of doing system
programming with memory safety across multiple cores.

Is there any comparison of ADA and rust that I can read about?

Thanks,