Re: [dev] tcvt: very useful for seeing more at once

From: Rudy Dellomas (dther) <"Rudy>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 11:56:06 +1000

On 21/10/14 12:28PM, Greg Reagle wrote:
> FYI
>
> Useful, but a lot of wasted screen space on my monitor:
> man dwm
>
> MUCH better! I see the entire man page:
> tcvt -c 4 man dwm

`tcvt` is a python terminal multiplexer, which is a bit excessive for the
purpose of saving terminal columns. Even forgoing that GNU man has
$MANWIDTH, why not just use vertical split tmux? It's faster (written in
C) and is much more versatile. This would do more or less the same:

`tmux new ';' splitw -h man dwm`