Re: [dev] conference video mirror

From: Jeffrey Picard <jeff_AT_jeffreypicard.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 10:05:55 -0500

Hey guys, I’m an engineer at LBRY and a long time fan of suckless. Mostly lurking. I’m glad to see us get mentioned in these spaces though, and I’d love to help get all of these videos migrated if you’re interested in that. I’ll probably do it as a personal project anyways now that I have it in my mind ;)

—Jeff