[dev] [dwm] hardcoded dmenucmd && dmenumon

From: NRK <nrk_AT_disroot.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 17:52:48 +0600


Currently dmenumon and dmenucmd are hardcoded into spawn(), I noticed
this after I removed `dmenumon` (as I don't use multimonitor) from
config.h and saw that the compilation failed.

        if (arg->v == dmenucmd)
                dmenumon[0] = '0' + selmon->num;

While this way of doing things "works", I do wonder if hardcoding things
like this is the best way to go about solving the issue.

Received on Wed Feb 16 2022 - 12:52:48 CET

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Wed Feb 16 2022 - 13:00:11 CET